well i got the 15f, and wow!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: well i got the 15f, and wow!!!

I dont Know what RXP you are talking about but its not one that has been mentioned in this site!

Comment

Took the day off and went to the lake... Got the speedo up to 69 and let off because I thought I was going to loose my cap.....****. I'm very happy with that even if it is the low 60's...this thing IS fast. I also thought about the RXP or RXT (3 passenger), but most every one was out of stock. Albuquerque had one out the door with trailer for 13.5 k. I paid 10.4 k out the door for the F15 and I'm confident I got more for the money.

Back to the ride plate......what is it's actual function.....is there a difference in weight and viening between the stock and performance? Also can anyone comment on modifying the air intake and exhaust tip?

Thanks again,:emoticonc

Joe

Comment

As far as i can see the 15f is as fast as i want to go, and from what ive seen more reliable than others. Advantages over rxp, cheaper, can run 87 so once again cheaper, not supercharged and goes 0-50 in 3.9 sec. and the rxp does it in 3.6. A forced induction motor will not be as reliable as a naturally asperated one, AND ALSO EVERYONE IVE KNOWN THAT HAD A SEADOO WENT THROUGH MOTORS LIKE EVRY 2 YEARS!! Ill take the Kawi and save money now and later.

Comment

yeah i heard the rxp has been having supercharger problems, i am very satisfied with my 15f, it rides great, handles great and is fast as ****

Comment

I is the best on the water!!! SeaDoo wishs they ever had a craft that can get these speeds and turn at those speeds. I have new '06 15F's in shop now and there has been no change just offered in two colors. Add a R&D ride plate get 2-3mph top end@$250, R&D intake plenum get another 1-2 mph and 50-100 more RPM's and a noticable bump in acceleration@$185. And the supercharger kit is about $10,200 plus $4000 to install. I can get the speedo to read 69 mph in ocean or lake, all depends on how rider is positioned. I have raced against all the SeaDoo's and they can't touch the 15F.

Comment

Kawasaki gets about 20 mins of riding from SeaDoo motors before they melt down. And on radr against each other the RXP and 15F have the same acceleration from independant tests not by manafacture.. With any chop in water 15F is faster. RXP stock is only 1.6 mph faster than 15F stock on glass but you cant turn the SeaDoo at high speeds.

Comment

Working...
              X