polaris 750 fuel pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polaris 750 fuel pump

Does anyone have any clue about what flowrate of fuel you need to deliver to the carbs on a 750 polaris engine? There is one site advertising a 35 liter per hour pump which another site claims fixes the lean fuel condition. DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE IF THIS PUMP IS A GOOD PUMP OR IF IT ISN'T!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP! Here is the exact model of pump to which I am referring ==>

http://www.monstermarketplace.com/Sp...ng4a24324.html

Re: polaris 750 fuel pump

I have used the pentagon dual outlet pumps with great results on 650-750-780 engines.

I connect the dual feeds between the MAG-center and center-PTO useing brass T's and a 100 main jet as the fuel line restrictor.
    Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

Moving to Polaris tech - does not belong in SBT Videos!
      SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
      We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
      Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

I know about the pentagonal double pump (thanks anyways for replying tho!), and sorry about putting the post in the video forum. I am definately more interested in a simple bolt on (triple pump) pump that requires no rerouting of the fuel lines. I am not interested in the idea of inserting an extra pump in the system. What I really want is a triple pump that works! This is why I am asking what the required flow rate is so that I can perhaps determine if the pump from the link above will work. If anyone is already using that pump then perhaps they can tell me that it works then! Oh and I know that the 780 pump works, but they are WAY too expensive. The one in the link costs 28 bucks(MUCH CHEAPER!) Thanks!

Comment

Yes any 35Gal/hr pump is enough, yes many people have used the aftermarket Mikuni thriple output with great success. You will need to re-route the lines for any triple pump - it's not a big deal. If you don't get the factory bolt-on pump, you will need to mount it in another location, off the engine. You can zip-tie it to any loom on the hull, or glue a new one to hang it.

Comment

I see.... the stock pump is not a triple pump....... I was under the impression that is was a triple just like the mikuni on the website. It still looks like a good option economically speaking. So now I will have one fuel pump outlet for each cylinder rather than one outlet that is shared by all three cylinders right? Thanks again for responding.

Comment

Correct.

Comment

I'm interested in how the plumbing of the new fuel line is done. Just so i do screw something up. Thx.
                91 yamaha vxr 650

93 Polaris SL750

Comment

Check this link out:
                  http://www.sbtontheweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16233

I'm getting ready to do the same thing, my pump is on order!
                  Sam<br />1996 Yamaha Waveventure 1100
                  1995 Polaris 750 SL

Comment

Working...
                  X