bought another ski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought another ski

hi all. well i have been a jet ski owner for two weeks now. i bought an 05 stx 12f two weeks ago. today i traded in my single trailer, bought a double, and bought an 05 stx 15f. my wife and i got the 12f to share:emoticonbbut she was a ski hog. so i now have my own:D i paid $8499 for the 12f. they wouldnt budge on the price. but i was able to deal a little for the 15f. got it for $9100. im pretty happy. they broke my *** on the trailer. got the single trailer for 425 two weeks ago. they gave me 300 for it on trade. but i guess i did ok. does anyone know the top speed on the 15f? (true speed) i got the 12f up to 55 on gps. im hoping the 15f will get up to the 60 mph range. (true speed). my wife and i plan on doing alot of open water riding. anyone in tampa, bradenton saint pete florida area want to go riding sometime, or know any group rides drop me a message. see yall on the water:)
    rough rider

Re: bought another ski

thats two nice skis congrats there should be plenty of riders in that area and there is also the FRS rally rides. Im in Texas but I have seen the ads run here for them.

Comment

Re: bought another ski

most people are seeing 61-63 on the 15f
      Paul

2001-Level 2 Ultra 150
      2002-1100STX DI
      2004-15F
      2002-30' Baja Outlaw

Comment

Working...
      X