What are your thoughts Level 1 DI Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your thoughts Level 1 DI Kit

I'm seriously thinking of going with this kit. Any one have any experience with these guys or the kit? I have an 01 GTX DI with about 100 hours on it.

Complete Level 1 DI Kit

Re: What are your thoughts Level 1 DI Kit

Ask on their board and everything is rosey. There are many reports that were deleted of them blowing up though. The DI is on the edge to begin with as far as reliability and power. I would not mod it with anyone's kit if it were mine, and I wanted to keep it.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Re: What are your thoughts Level 1 DI Kit

Originally posted by Technical Support
      Ask on their board and everything is rosey. There are many reports that were deleted of them blowing up though. The DI is on the edge to begin with as far as reliability and power. I would not mod it with anyone's kit if it were mine, and I wanted to keep it.
      Thanks for the advice, I have just started reading a lot on PWC forums and unfortunately I started with Sea-doo.net, and found nothing negative on that forum as far as PPG, then I posted on pwctoday and on here and have heard the same things. I guess I will be happy with my Worxs intake grate and modified impeller, I ride at 5500' so have some power loss.

Comment

Working...
      X