Everyone Read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone Read!

I'm posting this here because most of the problems seem to be here in the Sea-Doo section.

There have been MANY questions posted lately that have been covered repeatedly. EVERYONE read the FAQ and tech articles, and use search BEFORE posting a thread. Almost everything has already been covered, and creating more redundant posts does no good.

Not only will you save everyone time by not having to discuss the same old topics over an over, you will learn a great deal by helping yourself.

Thank you.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Re: Everyone Read!

Read it.
    "I'm doing the best that I can according to my current awareness!"

Comment

I have learned a lot by doing just that. However every problem is a little bit different. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Actually, most questions I answer are repeated over and over.
        Bill O'Neal <br>
        WCM
        <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

Then direct them to the threads :)

Comment

For arguments sake.

TECH SUPPORT

Are you hoping TO GET to the point where you have ZERO INPUT into the forums?

Are you too BUSY to assist PWCers that use YOUR FORUM? Maybe you can redirect us to another forum?

I've often noticed Bill O'neil is basically answering the SAME questions over and over again, he hasnt been JUMPING UP and DOWN....

Ever heard of that line: 'look after the customers and the business will look after itself'?, so what do you think the opposite of that statement would look like?

Ohh, one more thing, people like to think that you care about them and can take the time to help them out.

Keep up the good work Bill.

SBT: Thanks for providing a brilliant forum. I'm in Australia and too far away to purchase a SBT engine, but I'm sure your forum assists PWCers worldwide.

Tech support: my question is: Whats really up? :(

Comment

What's really up is exactly what I posted. During the summer especially, the same questions keep getting asked over and over - we have taken the LARGE amount of time and energy to write the tech articles and create the FAQ section for just this reason. Of course if someone still needs to ask a question we are always here to help (and we do obviously).

After I posted this (over a month ago) things have been a lot better, and I thank everyone for doing thier part. I'm sorry you seem to be upset, but there's really nothing to be upset over.

Comment

Thanks for your honest reply tech support.

Im not upset, as I typed at the start of my first reply: "for arguments sake"

Comment

Australia !! I didnt know you could risk rideing A pwc down there with so many of those Croc's ,,,LOL...Just kidding, I would love to visit there some day !!! BUT,,,Tech is right I allways like to visit the FAQ forum's and just look for similar questions and I have found that by doing this I even found more of the right questions that I would have never asked had I not looked there first so it is very helpfull when we not only rely on tech to help us with these problems but the other problems people are posting are really provideing lots of helpfull info as to what we should be asking.So please dont take offense to this I agree the only stupid question is the one that didn't get asked but then again when we look closer " it allready got asked and answered"--Thanks to you and everyone for all of the input,,keep up the great job Tech, and Bill @ watercraft magic !!!!!
                  Last edited by MACKZILLA; 07-03-2005, 02:46 PM. Reason: adding
                  MACKZILLA

Comment

Here here, keep up the good work.

Off the topic.

There was a bloke at our Australian company installing an American machine. It was interesting to discover a 'mate' in USA is like a wife, where as in AUS a 'mate' is a good friend.

Another interesting one is the differences between fanny and a womans personal body part.

Comment

Working...
                    X