1991 Seadoo XP $400 L.A. California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Seadoo XP $400 L.A. California

1991 Seadoo XP (587 Yellow) for sale. This is a project ski that needs an engine rebuild. It needs crank bearings and a top end. The cylinders are in good shape ie it is a rebuidable core. The hull is in good shape with a couple of dings but nothing major. The seat is in good shape and the pump appears to be in very good condition. It has a Quadrafin ride plate. The starter, carbs etc are in very good condition by physical observation.

I bought this as a project ski along with 3 others. I have rebuilt some of the others but due to a back injury and dwindling time I'm selling this one. The engine is out of the hull and torn down and neatly organized. I have already put in about 10 hours into this. It comes with a manual and a pickup/van carrier (not trailer). This can double as a work stand ($200 value).

The quickest route to the water is with an SBT rebuilt, which was what I was planning to do. Rebuilding it yourself is alot of F#@king work and not worth in my opinion the few bucks saved. Plug-n-play all the way.

For more info email or call
    billndm@gmail.com
    (310)621-0524

Re: 1991 Seadoo XP $400 L.A. California

Why are the great deals in CA Mi and Fl I have a motor that will drop in that thing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by frankey01
      Why are the great deals in CA Mi and Fl
      Because the most water ie the most watercraft are in CA,MI, and FL.

Comment

Yes but Texas has a WHOLE LOT of coast ourselves but you dont find many skis like this deal.

Comment

Working...
        X