1995 sxi 750 stand-up...any good????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 sxi 750 stand-up...any good????

hey guys .i want your opinion on 95 sxi750 stand-up?iI`m looking at one to buy looks like in good shape but i dont know how reliable they are ,if anybody has any comment on this ski good or bad please pass it on ,thanks alot...

Re: 1995 sxi 750 stand-up...any good????

Geat motor... Hull sucks.... ( truning ) The 750 handles a little bit better than the 650 but the hulls are just about the same.. ( Flat ) You are going to work hard to turn that ski... I work hard on my 650 but thats what makes it fun...! Good Luck

John
    JB

Comment

That is one fast ski stock. Has a very slippery hull and a lot of power... that can make it a lot of fun to ride. I have a 750sxi and a sxi pro and I enjoy the sxi much more. Put a set of blowsion tubbie 2 sponsons on the front and it will carve corners, not like the pro or an sxr, but it is much more playfull, and faster. Great ski! Pick it up if the compression is good and it runs well. Look for signs of neglect...I think there is a post somewhere on what to look for when buying a used ski.

Comment

I miss my SXI but mine was a 96 w/Mikunis. What a great ski. With the SX/SXI hull, turning is the best part. You really need to work at it but once you get it, there's nothing like it. Butt drag, leg drag, elbow skimming the water. It's hard to win races cause it's a lot more work then riding a SXR or SJ but it's fun. Just make sure it's in good shape like Jim said.

Comment

Working...
        X