Todays ride with Mark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays ride with Mark

Well I met Mark. Really nice guy. we got out on the water after a LONG idle zone through the harbot. The ski loaded up a little but it took one squeeze to get it going. we got out and this thing has HUGE bottom and mid range. Couldnt test the top end cause the ski wouldnt stay hooked up at all. Sounds to me like im gonna need a top loader and some sponsons.
    anyway we were riding and we swapped skis. I can tell you for a fact the Sea doo RX is one sweet handling ski. the bottom can be adjsuted with some carb work but the mid was great. so anyway I go up on a wake that gets em about 2-3 feet up than I come down and fall off the ski. the dang ski ran me over and left a 4 inch gash in my noggin. we decided to head on back. Mark Im all right it doesnt even hurt and the gash is not even as big as we thought its more like a hair line cut. it jsut bled a lot. Were planning a trip next sunday with a couple of my buddies let me know if you wanan go
    Rob

Rob,
    I'm glad all is alright.You were quite a sight when I saw you back up on my ski.Too bad our day got cut short.Where are you going next sunday?Give me the details.I'd love to ride.
    Mark
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Well My buddy got a new ultra 150, my jet ski shop buddy is going on a kawasaki 900 and my other buddy is going on a ZXI 1100. Well all meet at his shop. Call me for directions to the shop and well go from there
      We havent set a time but it will probably be around 11 like before
      Rob

Comment

Working...
      X