Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

780 v/s 750 Fuel Pump Venture 1100 ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 780 v/s 750 Fuel Pump Venture 1100 ??????

I was just reading your response to the Fuel Pump for the Venture 1100. I didn't know the Venture came with a possible faulty fuel pump ???

Mine is the 97 and kinda hope to have no problems out of the craft. Already did the block off kit.
    sigpic
    Chad C
    Mauldin, SC
    2007 FX Cruiser

Re: 780 v/s 750 Fuel Pump Venture 1100 ??????

I have no idea what or who you are talking to, but the Yamaha 1100 does not have a faulty pump.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

There was a thread of a guy having a front cylinder seizure issue on his 96 Venture 1100 and you posted this:

Well, I can't guess what caused your failure, but it's a pretty good bet you didn't solve the problem the first time if you didn't make any repairs. Just assuming it was gas or 'weather' is pretty risky (and rarely the case).

You very well may need to replace your fuel pump, especially if you have not upgraded it to a 780 and are still using the faulty 750 design. You may need to rebuild the carbs, they may be clogged - it might be the oil pump...lots of things could be wrong.

And I was trying to figure out what you were referring to.
      sigpic
      Chad C
      Mauldin, SC
      2007 FX Cruiser

Comment

OK I see what you mean now. I don't know why, but I thought he had a Polaris 750, I must have been thinking about too many problems at once, my bad. I edited the post.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X