Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quaker State Xtreme Personal Watercraft/snowmobile Oil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quaker State Xtreme Personal Watercraft/snowmobile Oil.

IT APPEARS THAT QUAKER STATE IS DISCONTINUING THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE OF LACK OF SALES. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ITEM, PLEASE CALL QUAKER STATE AT 800-458-4998 AND ASK THAT IT BE REINSTATED.
    THIS IS AN OIL THAT IS EQUAL TO SEA-DOO XPS-2. WATERCRAFTSERVICES RECOMMENDED IT.

PRICE: 19.89 for 6/1 QT. at: http://stores.yahoo.com/oilstore/qustxtpewaca.html

Product Specifications:

DESCRIPTION

QUAKER STATE® PERSONAL WATERCRAFT/SNOWMOBILE OIL is specially formulated to help you get the most out of your watercraft or snowmobile. This special full synthetic, low ash, 2-cycle oil delivers maximum performance under extreme conditions. This product has been tested extensively in ROTAX and Bombardier recreational vehicles and meets or exceeds the recommendation of both applications calling for API TC. QUAKER STATE® PERSONAL WATERCRAFT/SNOWMOBILE OIL is also suitable for use in lawn and garden 2-cycle applications calling for API TC/JASO FC oils.

FEATURES

• Meets JASO performance specification FC for low smoke

• Meets API specification TC

• Meets requirements of ISO-L-EGD

BENEFITS

• Protects engines running under extreme hot and cold

• Lubricates vital engine parts under cold start-up to minimize wear

• Burns clean to maximize acceleration, performance and power

• Helps protect against water, deposits and other corrosive materials

Compare to Bombardier Formula XP-S II Oil

Re: Quaker State Xtreme Personal Watercraft/snowmobile Oil.

How did you find out they're discontinuing it? Rumor, or directly from Quaker State?

Comment

Directly from Quaker State.

Comment

speedfrk,
        I called Quaker State and talked with a person named "Larry"at the phone number you provided. He told me that he was not aware of the product being discontinued, either verbally or by memo/email. I then was transferred to customer service/order dept. and was told there the same thing. I even had him (didn't get his name) place a mock order for 1000 cases. The system took the order without a notice of "discontinued product" , etc, popping up as he said it should. I can only assume by this exercise that the product is still available for purchase. He did tell me (the 2nd person) that he showed only 165 cases stocked at Quaker State warehouses nationwide. That means only their places, not distributors for their products. Call the phone number you have provided and inquire as to the distributor for your state or region. You may be surprised.

Comment

Quaker State Rep at that number told me that he found out that they are no longer making the product.

Comment

yup....Oil-store.com is completely sold out, and does not have an equivalent.
            They also say it's discontinued.

Anyone ever use Lucas semi-synth. w/ low ash?
            http://www.midwayautosupply.com/deta...ption.asp?9735

Yea, call me cheap, but I have the hardest time driving 60 miles one-way to buy 2-cycle oil from Bombardier at $42/gal.

Comment

Working...
            X