Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MFD Warning/Readouts? Can't read what mine is saying...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MFD Warning/Readouts? Can't read what mine is saying...

Took the ski out for continued break in per SBT's break in guide. I'm at the 2nd phase of the 1st tankful where I can ride up to 90% throttle.

I basically varied the throttle most of the evening and basically tried not to break 6k rpm to often.

When I would do higher speed runs that would last a few seconds my MFD red light would start to blink as well as flash a message I can't read because my MFD doesn't display all characters.

Things I know it wasn't:

Fuel (half tank, and I can read the fuel warning)
    Oil (resistor in place, tank shows full, I can also read the oil warning)

The only thing I could think of was possibly temp or heat, only because the canal I was riding in today seemed to have an unusually high amount of floating seaweed (thick). Thought maybe I caught some of that in my intake (haven't ruled it out yet). But the MFD letter in the 2nd character position looked like an A, and the one next to it an O, can't think of what that would be..

Can someone list out the possible warnings this MFD can give out? The warning would go away once I would lay off the throttle for a few seconds.

Other than that the ski ran fine for the most part. Once or twice during the hour I rode it started to misfire a bit in the high end then would clear up. I think my plugs are partially fouled out because of the 32:1 mix for break in.

Re: MFD Warning/Readouts? Can't read what mine is saying...

It could be low power It only displays 5 faults (Fuel,Oil,Volt,Power,Temp) Also you can disable the flashing led buy pressing the set button
    http://server1.sbtontheweb.com/forum...achmentid=1066

Comment

One of the guys at PWC mentioned HOT.. and given the character I could make out, this is the only one that makes sense.

As I noted the water I was riding in was kinda questionable. I'll check my water passages!

Thanks for the manual readout, it's from the previous gen MFD than mine, but it does the trick :)

Comment

when the light flashes, you need to press mode. Someone said set, so I could be wrong, but you need to press a button when it flashes or it just flashses 8's.

Comment

Working...
        X