Ultra 150 Sucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultra 150 Sucker

Did that right after I flooded it. The only problem I had was getting the jug over piston 1, but I did get it on without doing any damage to the rings. I am happy to say that there was no problem turning the crankshaft after I removed the starter. I am very optimistic that everything will be okay after I get the new starter.
    Rob

Comment

Sucess, Sucess, Sucess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I have a new problem. We were able to get the engine started, after a lot of coaxing, and a lot of patience!!! We let it run for about 30 minutes in the drive way on idle, with the hose attached. Did not start the water flow until after I had the engine running :-)!!!!! Everything seemed to work great. Engine reved up with no delay, all the senors worked, everything look and sounded great. The next day we took it to the lake to try and run it at full power for a while to try and get all the mositure and remaining crud out of the engine. Got it in the water and went slow for a little bit to get the engine warmed up, then I tried to go full speed. It would not rev past 4500 rpms, and the over heating icon came on. I stoped using it immediatly, and took it home. I believe there is something causing the pump to clog up. What do you think?
      Rob

Comment

When you were on the water, was water comeing out of the front pisser?

Try running it on the hose and see if water comesout of all of the following places:

Front Right Pisser
        Exhaust Outlet
        Pump
        3 pissers above the pump

This will help you see where the clog is at.
        Paul

2001-Level 2 Ultra 150
        2002-1100STX DI
        2004-15F
        2002-30' Baja Outlaw

Comment

Sucess, got it working. The last owner must have taken it to the beach last, as there was a lot sand clogging the main hose. Thank's for eveyones help!!!!!
          Rob

Comment

wrong reply, my bad

Comment

Working...
            X