1990 Sea Doo Sp with trailer CHEAP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Sea Doo Sp with trailer CHEAP!!

1990 Sea Doo Sp for sale, has a rebuilt Rotax 580cc engine in it, engine has excellent compression, hull in excellent shape except for a few minor scrapes and scratches, trailer is in good shape recent bearing change, sea doo's vinyl and paint could use some tlc, engine needs a starter motor and some tuning ,first 600.00 or best offer gets it, was fixing it up for my son but have lost interest in it.

You can contact me at pgar@twlakes.net im located in Jamestown,TN about 30 min. from Albany, KY.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 91seadoosp; 06-27-2005, 01:28 AM. Reason: add pictures

Re: 1990 Sea Doo Sp with trailer CHEAP!!

Question Answer: The engine was running before the starter went out, was in good shape needed some carb. adjustments but was running, to be in lake ready shape it needs a starter, some tuning, could use a coat of paint, have it registered (it has never been registered but you will have no problems registering it the guy I bought it from used it in a pond and let his grandkids ride it around) needs a seat cover (looks like someone has took a piece of cloth and covered it, it works fine just doesnt look well) the steering wheel cover has severe dry rotting on it and needs replaced as well.Trailer bunks could use carpet, and it needs one light. Under the hull there is no severe scratches or scrapes, appears to have been run up on the bank a time or to but nothing to cause it to leak.
    Last edited by 91seadoosp; 06-27-2005, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Anybody make an offer im willing to negoatiate to what you think its worth, if you have a question email me at pgar@twlakes.net and Ill be happy to answer them.
      Last edited by 91seadoosp; 06-27-2005, 01:41 AM.

Comment

I will consider trades...

Comment

Working...
        X