Kaw 440-550 motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaw 440-550 motors

Yes a 440 or 550 will fit in that hull. You may have to fiberglass some engine mounts or there may already be places for them. We don't want the 300, but we have 440 and 550 for a slightly higher price without a core. :D

Nick:
    Call me toll free @ 877.330.0231 and we can discuss your purchase. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Ericka Buczkowski
    SBT

Comment

I am just throwing around ideas on what project I could start. I have always wanted to get the stand up back in the water. I will contact sooner or later...money permitting [img]smile.gif[/img]

Joe St. Louis:
      What do you mean by "but we have 440 and 550 for a slightly higher price without a core?" What all does this consist of? (i.e. crank, pistons)??

GT

Comment

It consists of the whole engine: case, trued and welded crank, cylinders, all new internal parts, head, etc. - Click on SBT Program to the left for a complete description of our engines.

[ February 28, 2001: Message edited by: Bryan Glynn - SBT Webmaster ]

Comment

Ok..Thanks for the clarity. What would be a good carb and exhaust pipe to go with a 550 motor??

GT

Comment

I would go with the Factory Pipe 550 pipe and waterbox - I couldn't say what a good carb combo would be.

Comment

I have an old Kawasaki 300 jet ski. This one has the same hull as the 440 and 550. The 300 engine seized a long time ago and the hull has been sitting in the garage. I have rebuilt the engine a long time ago, but crapped out a week later. Anyways, I was wondering if a 440 or 550 motor would fit into the hull???
              GT

Comment

Working...
              X