SBT: Carb kit spec question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBT: Carb kit spec question

Does an 89 650sx have a 28mm carb or is it larger. Mine has the separate pump. I want to buy a kit for the pump and carb do you guys sell it. I've read that it might be either a Keihin CDK or CDK II. The manual is in the mail.

Can you pull the tank out of this unit without having to pull the engine. (tank needs cleaning)

Thanks

Re: SBT: Carb kit spec question

I guess nobody from SBT monitors this board...

Comment

they monitor quite a bit actually but Brian cant be here all the time just email sales@sbtontheweb.com and they will give you an answer. I m not sure if they sel the fuel pump kis or not but they do sell the carb kits you need.

Comment

We sell the BN carb rebuild kit, but the only source for external pumps or parts is the dealer.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Just did a 1990 650sx and yees you likely have the 28. The pump kit is a separate sale, probably only available from the dealer.

Yes, you can pull the tank, got to take the battery and the holddown box out though, as well as the water filter unit thats right under the front inside.

Comment

Thanks for the replies...appreciate it. SBT I just found your parts section...the one I need to order then is

Rebuild Kit for Keihin CDK Carburetor, 1989 & Later
            Code:35-203B

Comment

Working...
            X