gasket kits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gasket kits?

I'm coming up to get a crank from you guys today and I was looking at your gasket kits. What comes in your internal and installation gasket kits?

Thanks

Internal is the crank end seals, head and base gaskets. Installation is the intake, exhaust and flywheel cover.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

thanks, forgot to mention this is a 787. Does the internal kit come with the oring that goes on balance shaft cover?

Comment

Yes it comes with all internal o-rings - the Internal kit is everything to build the block.

Comment

sweet, thanks. See you guys in a bit. :D

Comment

:( the kit was shy the oring I was refering too. O'well I'll get it when I order my piston kits.

Comment

You sure? I just looked at some on the shelf and they all had one...

I've got one here waiting for you regarldess.

Comment

yes positive. the kit I got had oil seals for crank and rotary shaft, o ring for rotary shaft, orings for rave valve, cylinder and head orings, base gasket, and rave valve gasket, and the red oring that goes on pto end of crank. That was all I got in the kit. which means the only thing missing is the balance shaft cap oring.

edit: Thanks, I'll swing by tomorrow when I take my doo out. Who should I ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by *97GTX*:
                  o ring for rotary shaft
                  What's that?

Comment

the oring that goes between the distance sleeve and the brass gear. It's just slightly larger than the orings for the RAVE valves.

Comment

OK, gotcha. I pulled a production kit, which omits that since the shaft assemblies are already complete. Our retail kits have it.

Ask for Bryan. If I'm unavailable, the o-ring is on my desk, anyone can grab it.

Comment

Got the oring today, thank you much. You guys are awesome, even the guy at the counter is extremely friendly. :D

Daryl

Comment

Anytime, sorry it wasn't in your kit!

Comment

Working...
                          X