GSX Limited Water Injection or Cooling Tube Routing??? HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSX Limited Water Injection or Cooling Tube Routing??? HELP

Does anyone have a diagram of were all the tubes go? I have a Tube that has a T in it neither sides of the T are connected the end of the tube with the T in it is located above the water baffles water injector it is not connected to the water injector and the water injector is connected. The tube that the t is in runs around the back of the hull to the side by the carbs it hooks into what I think is a soilinoid and the soilinoid has to hoses that come out of it one runs to a black box thing on the carbs. the other hose goes somewere else. All these hoses are BLACK. Also there is a clear thin hoose about the same thickness as those black hoses that is above the drive shaft after the motor just laying there not connected it is not long enough to plug into the T there are no other hoses that i can see that are not connected but i may be wrong....

Diagram, Pictures, Drawins ANYTHING please help
    First runner SD SP 2 1997-1998 (parents) Second runner Purchased July-23-2005 1998 GSX Limited needs work. Joined here for help getting back in the water.

Re: GSX Limited Water Injection or Cooling Tube Routing??? HELP

www.hlsm.com
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Re: GSX Limited Water Injection or Cooling Tube Routing??? HELP

I had already been here and looked it is not detailed enough and for some reason there are discrepencies. For example I have a 1997 production 1998 GSX Limited model 5625 but most of the 5842 pages are the ones that match my unit. Regardless the line page helps a little bit but since it does not show were the lines are located in the hull I am not sure if it will be enough.

Judging by the 5842 diagrahm I may be able to figure out but im not sure if that is the same line because again these diagrams do not help you at all with location. Also it does not look as if it accuratley shows the solinoids.

I will submit pictures as soon as i can
      First runner SD SP 2 1997-1998 (parents) Second runner Purchased July-23-2005 1998 GSX Limited needs work. Joined here for help getting back in the water.

Comment

Working...
      X