96 XP Limited... Lots of aftermarket stuff.. KY $2700.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 XP Limited... Lots of aftermarket stuff.. KY $2700.00

I bought this ski a few years ago and love it. The thing flies. The person I bought it from used it to race in the Limited class. He would travel around a lot. The ski is/was set up to be competative. I changed out the heads in order to run pump gas.

I'm shooting from memory and I'm not really into the whole modding out ski things so I may get some of this wrong, but here goes:
    1. The seat is Bitchin Stichin 2. The pipe is purple. 3. The carbs are aftermarket (Don't know name) 4. It has a drop nozzle, hole shot type of thing. 5. New starter and new starter bendix. 6. Tach. 7. Some sort of water system. 8. bilge pump. I think the impeller and stuff are aftermarket as well.

A freind of mine built up a GP12R to riva stage 3 specs, his ski would GPS at 74 mph! I could and would always hole shot him. :lol: By like a lot. Then he would pass me on top end.

This is a 96 model and is small/FUN. It jumps better than anything I have ever ridden.

I'm selling it because I don't want to tow it behind my boat anymore. I'll consider a parcial trade for a stand up ski. (fits on swim platform)

If interested call me at 502-807-6837 or email at supervetteracer@aol.com
Working...
X