Cooling line routing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooling line routing

Hey guys does anyone know where to look online to get a cooling line routing diagram? I looked in the service manuel and it is no help at all. I got the waverunner and it was all tore apart so i have no clue. I have tried and tried and tried to fiqure it out and iam lost!!! It is a 97 yamaha 760 gp. I just got the motor installed that i got from sbt yesterday. I also went to hlmn.com and not seeing anything there either. Thanks

Re: Cooling line routing

go to yamahapart.com and click on oem parts diagrams for watercraft, then select your year and model and pull up the diagram for the cooling/exhaust system, it should show how each part is interconnected with each other

Comment

Input to the exhaust manifold. Angled line on the bottom pipe bend to the rear head. Front head to the side bypass. Pipe top line out the back.
      SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
      We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
      Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Ya i just looked there also. That still does not show me anything for cooling. Argh Iam gettting frustrated. I just got it running and can't take it oout

Comment

Originally posted by Technical Support
          Input to the exhaust manifold. Angled line on the bottom pipe bend to the rear head. Front head to the side bypass. Pipe top line out the back.
          Ya that really does not help me either. I build cars. I never messed with a wave runner before. I got everything and it looks and runs great. I just dont know if i have all the hoses or all the right hoses. Like i said i got this with the motor all tore apart and everything all over the hull. I would really like a diagram of that shows where everything goes. Is it in production?

Comment

The diagrams are on the hlsm.com site and I described all there is to it, I don't know what more to do for you.
            SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
            We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
            Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

ok it is making sense now all i think what happened is i was missing a hose. i think i got it now. thanks for all your help i was nocking my head all night on this on. any other suggestions before it sees the water?

Comment

Working...
              X