94 slt 750 to 780 fuel pump question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 slt 750 to 780 fuel pump question

I know this topic is wide spread on the forum, I have searched extensivley for the answer without any luck. I have purchased a 780 triple outlet fuel pump to replace the stock single outlet pump. My question is that do not know what to do with the outlet on the end of the rack. I also have an outlet below the PTO carb. By following the instructions on this forum it does not mention caping these off. I have attched the schematics from both the single and triple pumps. Do I reuse the the valve that I have circled? I will be happy to take digital photo's if it will help.

Thanks

Re: 94 slt 750 to 780 fuel pump question

I don't see anything circled. But if you are referring to the un-numbered item - it is the autocock and it is not reused - a TSB was issued to remove that years ago. As far as the triple pump - the easiest explanation is use the "inlet" side on every carb - and cap the outlet side on every carb with a suitable plug.
    WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
    Skat Trak D-75 SS 6 Vein Pump
    Skat Trak 13/18 Swirl Impeller

Comment

Which is the inlet side of each carb? I just asked a question that is kinda looking for that same info.

http://www.sbtontheweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23221

Daryl

Comment

Try this thread...

http://www.sbtontheweb.com/forum/sho...ht=triple+pump
        WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
        Skat Trak D-75 SS 6 Vein Pump
        Skat Trak 13/18 Swirl Impeller

Comment

Thanks scottso, it's much appreciated. That's exactly how I did the plumbing. It didn't match the other pic I saw on here but it made more sense at the time since the carb inlets are serialized. Once again, you guys rule!

Daryl

Comment

Working...
          X