(2) 1994 Polaris SL750's for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (2) 1994 Polaris SL750's for sale

I have a pair of 1994 SL750's for sale with a double trailer.

Both units look good for their age; I will post some pics as soon as I can.

One will run well for about 30 minutes, then begin to bog down or run only at a slow speed. The multifuntion display on this one appears to work well on all functions. I have not converted to pre mix, but the oil consumption appears appropriate. Cosmetically it looks good. The seat has a couple of minor nicks, color is good. The unit has an Aqua-step. The foam foot pads are all intact--some needs regluing--I just bought a new can of glue.

The other unit has engine problems. When I first got it, it would run good for a couple hours and then cut out some. I took it to a dealer and he has told me that it probably has crankshaft problems. This unit is also very good cosmetically. It also has an Aqua-step. The multifunction unit does not display fuel level, but other functions work.

A description of my experience with the units is in the Polaris section of these forums under 94 SL 750 questions.

The galvanized trailer has new tires and rims on the ground. It has a spare mounted. It had a crack in the toungue which I repaired by putting steel plates on both sides and through bolting. The trailer needs new lights.

Asking price is $2,350 for both units with the trailer, and will include the unopened can of foot pad glue and a Clymer manual.

Re: (2) 1994 Polaris SL750's for sale

your first ski probably has engine issues too. Could be worn out is why it runs for 30 minutes. A compression check would tell a lot.

Comment

The price and help with delivery and combination there of is negotiable, of course.

Comment

Lowering asking price to $1,250.

Reply here for more info or email don.buchanan@bmhcc.org

Comment

Working...
        X