FS: Fast 96 XP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Fast 96 XP

I just bought an 03 XP Di and the wife wants me to sell my 96 XP which I have owned since it was about 10 hours old. I don't know how many hours it has on it now but, I wouldn't think it has more than 40 hours on the pistons and the original cylinders have never been bored. To be completely honest I do not want to sell it and am not going to give it away simply because of all the work that has gone into it to get it to run like it does and it has always done it on pump gas. It actually sat in my temperature controlled basement for close to 3 years before I got it out and fired it up at the end of last summer. It still ran like it did when I put it up and since then I retrofitted it to the 95 XP 800 pump extension setup and put on some Buckshot Magnums. The ski looks stock complete with all the original graphics and the hull is in very good shape and the gauges are not all bleached white by the sun like a lot of Doo's out there. It has always been kept either in my garage or basement when not in use. The only things that gives it away appearance wise is that it does have a Jet Trim splash guard and Beach House sponsons. It is a great little sleeper ski that is blast to ride. I'd want $3,500 for it and a galavanized trailer and I'm pretty firm on that price. Below is the list of details about it that I can think of right now.

Original bore used with OEM pistons
    Ported cylinders by HPT
    Stock head milled for 93 octane by HPT
    Microtouch Rev Limiter
    Prok Flame arrestors
    Buckshot Magnum 46's on a Buckshot V-Tech intake manifold
    Rossier Engineering Pipe
    Jet Pump extension setup like a 95 XP 800
    Beach House sponsons
    R&D Nozzle Combo (painted black)
    Jet-Trim Splashguard
    Hydro Turf seat cover

Has ran as fast as 66.6 mph in good air and it wasn't cool outside and still runs over 65 mph in the heat with decent air and smooth water of course sea-doo@wolfplayer.us

PS. I've got the 03 XP Di up for sale as well and am now looking for a stock 00-02 XP to modify myself.
Working...
X