Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S. Ca area 1997 SeaDoo GTX for sale

Hi,

I'm new to the site. For sale in the L.A., Ca area. 1997 SeaDoo GTX a little over 100hrs on craft. I have a new hood for it, still in the box. Hood on craft has a few cracks on it, near the shifter area. No big deal on it, just bought the hood because I got a good deal on it. The cost of repair was more than the hood, lol! I'll send pictures, price negotible.

Brian

Re: S. Ca area 1997 SeaDoo GTX for sale

what is your asking price? hows it run? is it current on reg.? trailer too? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kidd16
      what is your asking price? hows it run? is it current on reg.? trailer too? thanks
      Hey kidd16,

Price $2500 obo... I haven't started it up in around 2yrs. I need to get a battery. I turned the motor by the drive with the plugs out and it turn freely. The registration is not current, the registation is current I put a 5yr reg on it. It's a Zieman trailer (one pwc ony) with the utility box up front. Color is green to match the GTX. I bought them new as a package back in '97.

Comment

do you have a e-mail ?

I can make you an offer site unseen.

or you can put a battery in it and let me know how she starts and runs.

are you willing to drive to meet me? I live outside sac.

How did it run last time you ran it? did you winterize it ? while it has been sitting ? Thanks for your time, Chris

Comment

It ran like a bat out of hell, lol! I didn't winterize it, never needed too. This is a p/u only sale. Too far to drive for me, I live in the Pasadena area....

do you have a e-mail ?

I can make you an offer site unseen.

or you can put a battery in it and let me know how she starts and runs.

are you willing to drive to meet me? I live outside sac.

How did it run last time you ran it? did you winterize it ? while it has been sitting ? Thanks for your time, Chris

Comment

is it in need of anything besides reg. and a battery?

Comment

Not that I know of? I have a few other offers for it, still waiting on futher communications....

is it in need of anything besides reg. and a battery?

Comment

Working...
              X