Great service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great service

Several weeks ago I ordered a crank for my Kawi 750SX. Over the period of the next couple weeks I added a couple items to my order, a Keihin rebuild kit, and break-in oil.

A couple days later, before it shipped, I changed the carb rebuild kit because I discovered I ordered the wrong one.

The crank was backordered, so it took a couple weeks, but it finally came about the time I was told was estimated. When it came, it came with the wrong carb rebuild kit, and no break-in oil. The crank was in very good condition, 100% smoother than my old crank. I called the sales dept the next day and inquired about the items. I was told that they would ship me the correct carb rebuild kit and the break-in oil.

They UPSed it Priority Overnight at no charge, and I got the stuff the very next day! No fuss, no yelling on the phone, just great service.

I mailed off my old crank today along with the unopened carb rebuild kit (the incorrect one). Overall a very good experience despite the minor mix-up.

As long as this crank doesn't disintegrate over the next several years, I'll likely be ordering form SBT again.

The techs seem to have a bit of a short fuse, however... They need that guy from Office Space who intermediates between the customers and the techs.
    Last edited by Dan750SX; 08-30-2005, 09:13 PM. Reason: Added observation regarding SBT techs
    Dan

1993 750SX

Overhaul in progress...

Working...
X