DI software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DI software

I have two of the DI ski's in the shop and have had the sofdtware on order for 4 weeks and still back ordered. I have the cable and manuals but no software disk. Can someone email me the programs so I can get these checked out and fixed?

Both of the local dealers can't find the copy they has since they have both lost there ski mechanics.
    Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Re: DI software

Here...the Polaris and Kawi software actually works the same:
    Attached Files
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

If I remember, I'll send you a copy tomorrow.

Originally posted by dank
      I have two of the DI ski's in the shop and have had the sofdtware on order for 4 weeks and still back ordered. I have the cable and manuals but no software disk. Can someone email me the programs so I can get these checked out and fixed?

Both of the local dealers can't find the copy they has since they have both lost there ski mechanics.
      2001 Kawasaki STX1100 DI (w/GroupK Stage 1)<br />1997 Sea-Doo GSX<br />2004 Kawasaki SX-R

Comment

If you look, I already attached it.

Comment

Thanks, I will try it tomorow and see how it works.

The Tigershark SW I have didn't want to talk with the newer version on theses and the cable is diferent than the 99 sharks.

Comment

If anyone has a cable for the DI skis and wants to take the time and ohm out all the connections I would be willing to make some of these cables for pretty cheap. I know it is probably not 100% legal to send the software over the internet and then make cables, but Kawi should really reconsider their price on these.
            Paul

2001-Level 2 Ultra 150
            2002-1100STX DI
            2004-15F
            2002-30' Baja Outlaw

Comment

It would probably cost you just as much to make them - they are BITCH!
              Attached Files

Comment

With that software you get a message back that says:

A DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE UPDATE IS REQUIRED TO ACCESS THIS EMM

It is an 01 STX 1100DI

That is the same message I get when I try the Tigershark software with the Kaw cable.

Anybody have newer software?

Comment

Dank, I sent you a copy (with the manual) to your Email account in this profile. I couldn't get it to read on 2 2000 stx di skis. Hope it works for you. I'm interested in how it goes.

Comment

Send it here and I can get it. Both times when you sent it to my email it was removed as a .exe program.

Comment

Here you go, If you can give me any help in getting it to work on my ski I would sure appreciate it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Got it and will try tomorow.

Comment

LI Rider, What is the s/w version labeled on the disk? Just want to compare it to what I have.

Originally posted by LI Rider
                          Here you go, If you can give me any help in getting it to work on my ski I would sure appreciate it.
                          2001 Kawasaki STX1100 DI (w/GroupK Stage 1)<br />1997 Sea-Doo GSX<br />2004 Kawasaki SX-R

Comment

I don't have the disk. The software was sent to me by e-mail. The version is 1.3
                            If you have a different version I would like to try it on my 2000 ski. Can you post it?

Comment

I'll post it tomorrow. It's been awhile since I looked at it, but I believe my version is either 1.0 or 1.1.

Comment

Working...
                              X