X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 skis for sale in lakeland, fl

1-1992 750ss
    1-1994 750st

checking interest on the pair, would like to sell. very nice pair of skis, the 750 ss has just been rebuilt as of july of 2005
    mods:
    1992 750ss:
    -750 engine .040" over
    -coffman exhaust and waterbox
    -R&D head
    -R&D polished twin carb intake
    -boysen reed stuffers
    -boysen cabonfiber pro series reeds(2 stage)
    -dual mikuni super bn 44mm carbs
    -dual k&n filters
    -digital tiny tach with hour meter
    -oil injection block off
    -solas impeller 15-20
    -rend ride plate
    -r&d intake grate
    -rule bilge pump
    -umi handlebars
    -umi billet gas cap
    -billet finger throttle
    -hydroturf seat cover and mats
    -all new bearings and seals in pump
    -new paint
    ski has been gpsed at 49mph. could have more with some tweaking withe the prop. got this far and kinda lost interest with it.

1994 750st
    no mods, all stock and reliable, very good beginer ski. has been gpsed at 39 mph which is what it should run at stock according to group k. overall nice ski.

both skis i would like to sell together with the double trailer. very fun skis just lost interest in them. 3500.00 obo with the trailer. if you are serously interested email me at moneytlks01@aol.com and i can get you some more pictures of the insides. thanks. 863-581-3926

Last edited by moneytlks01; 08-25-2005, 02:21 PM.

Re: 2 skis for sale in lakeland, fl

pictures werent working but are now, enjoy!

Comment

:emoticonw call me stupid, but what brand are these skis ?, any problems at all with them ? please look at my items for trade, have a nice honda atv and a truck in st augustine.. http://www.sbtontheweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24546

Comment

both ski's are kawasaki's, and i dont really want to trade any thing i have a suzuki ltz400 with modz for sale too. i also have a good 4 door truck so the explorer is out. but thanks. if someone offered me 3200.00 they could have them as soon as the money is in my hand!

Comment

I am very interested, these are the exact skis i've been searching for, a little older but reliable and reasonable ! but , i am not very liquid at the moment i just lost some tennants so things are tight cash wise otherwise id slap 3k in your hand tommorow and be out riding , by the looks and sounds of it these skis are very reliable right ? i also have some 2 wheelers for trade, if you think we can get something worked out let me know, otherwise i will try and sell some stuff, but these will prob be gone by then.. :emoticonw

Comment

Originally posted by EricZ123
            id slap 3k in your hand tommorow and be out riding ,

I thought he wanted 3500 firm for them?

Comment

well then he just said 3200, and i think his name says it all, lol , wish i had it to pony up, but i dont, if you do go 4 it !

Comment

like i said, ive lost interest in them, if you want them my name does say it all. 3200 can take them for all im concearned, i just want them to leave. thanks

Comment

come on guys, nobody's interested? what would you offer for a pair of skis in the shape that these are?

Comment

ford explorer and 1000 bucks.. or 2002 honda atv , sorry bud, lol , I gotta try ! lol :emoticonl

Comment

i knew i should have said cash!!! lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X