No announcement yet.

Options for impeller housing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Capt, but I was kinda looking for a alternative. Like maybe a reputable shop or Someone on another group said that aftermarket groups make plastic and others that dont run into the same problem. That is what I came here for. I also gave a heads up to my experience at Unpros. And if you look back to the original post I offered to be fair and keep you all up to date on what Unpros said or offered to do.

If I wanted to lie about unpros I could have come up with something better then missing an inspection.

Comment

Nexis1, I have also dealt with both SBT and Impros and have been very satisfied.You wont find better people at what they do in any industry.If you you are going to be a whiney baby , then at least learn how to spell.People like you make me sick.I bet you have problems with everyone you deal with.Go take up Golf or something.

Comment

Very cute remark-y. I think if you have nothing postive or helpful, you should just run along.

Comment

Interesting comment nexis.
          Since everything you have posted has been neither positive OR helpful, I feel you should move along. You have done nothing but try to convince everyone you are a victim. Instead of trying to solve the problem, you have resorted to "It's all Dave's fault". Dude, pay for the services he provided you. Then GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! If you feel you have been given poor info from this group, don't come back to it. So we didn't buy into your argument................that's life, it happens. I tend to believe Dave over you, so move along you victim.
          Danny

Comment

Nexis
            I have to agree w Ripped14. You really have done nothing but whine and try to appeal to the masses for support. :( Crappy phone calls really don't make anything any better. :( Progress comes from sticking to the facts and dealing with mistakes with some degree of professionalism. I don't know how old you are, but I suspect you are in your early 20s by the attitude that reflects in your posts. [img]smile.gif[/img]
            You need to take your licks - LEARN FROM THIS EXPERIENCE - and move on. Nobody likes a whiner - Be a winner not a whiner -

I applaud Bryan and the SBT folks to ALLOW US the freedom to express our opinions on this site without getting booted. [img]/graemlins/cwm27.gif[/img] [img]/graemlins/cwm27.gif[/img]

Comment

Problem resolved.
              Thanks for all your positive response and advice.

Comment

What was the resolution?

Comment

Brian and I have spoken on the phone, and agreed that there was a communication barrier from the start, and that this situation didn't need to be left that way. He is still in need of a good housing, and is going to let me know if he'd like to work with Impros in getting it resolved. I hope that there are no hard feelings between anyone here. Regards, David Stewart

Comment

Sounds real good - glad this could turn out well for both parties.

Comment

Jeez, Brian, I went to "bestwrench.com" I sure do hope that you don't get a lot of customers that act remotely in any way as you did in dealing with Dave from Impros.

As a business owner in a service related field, you of all people should know that the golden rule really does apply in all business transactions, as well as personal interactoions.

I sure hope that everyone has learned something from this post!
                      John Kubiak
                      Powersports Technical Training Professional
                      Las Vegas, Nevada
                      Sea-Doo Tech 13736
                      PWC Tech since 1988 (22 years)
                      PowerSports since 1976 (34 years)
                      NEVER BUY TIRES AT A "BLOW-OUT" SALE
                      Please do not use Private Messaging, use the forums.

Comment

John, I know the golden rule, " The customer is always right". I have been in business for a long , long time. The only lesson I learned here is I got bad customer service and when I came here for advice I was treated unfairly.
                        Thank God for Dave. He called out of the blue. Just when I was starting to wonder how someone could leave some one to take the brunt of this forum. He called and said he was sorry and that he felt bad. No excuses. No blame. After that I realized I had caught him at a bad time. We talked for awhile and I offered to give him another try next time.
                        As far as this group. geez, you guys are so **** judgemental.
                        Thanks John for your advice, when I need a pro I will definitely give you a ring.

Comment

I only judge what I read dude.
                          Danny

Comment

Working...
                          X