X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Sea Doo RX with Trailer in NJ

2000 Sea Doo RX,
    Load-Rite Bandit single space trailer,
    Accessories including cover, extra lanyard, shop manual, 2 vests, goggles, battery tender, and various on water and trailering items.

The ski is in excellent condition with only the usual scratches and scuff marks on the hull from normal use. It is completely stock and has a Westco battery. It has about 61 hours and has had all required maintenance performed on it before and after each season. This ski has run flawlessly from the day I took it home. It has also never been abused (it has never even been flipped over.. really). Used mostly in fresh water lakes. The interior is clean as a whistle.

The trailer is also in good condition. Has had its rear lights replaced recently. Everything else is original.

Recent pictures of the ski/trailer can be found on www.onjian.com/jetski Click on the thumbnail to see a larger image.

I am located in northern NJ. I am willing to deliver it 200 miles max as long as you reimburse me for my gas expenses. Any other transportation options would have to completely be worked out by the buyer.

I am asking $3800.00 for everything. I will also listen to any reasonable offer. Contact me directly @ chris@onjian.com.
    Attached Files

Re: 2000 Sea Doo RX with Trailer in NJ

Do you still have the rig? Or have you sold it?

Comment

Working...
    X