Pair of Kawasaki 650 SX Stand Ups in NJ $1500/BO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pair of Kawasaki 650 SX Stand Ups in NJ $1500/BO

I have two Kawasaki 1990 650SX standup skis, will sell together or separate. Delivery avail in the tri-state area. Make offer. Looking for $1200 for the good one and $300 for the parts ski. Must sell, bought a Sea Doo and getting away from riding the stand-ups.

1. 1990 650 SX, modified, with custom paint job (I didn't do it!) west coast ride plate, coffmans manifold and pipe, dual carbs, flame arrestors, oil injection block off, SS impeller, low hours. This ski runs great and is in great shape. I use it often, freshwater only, starts and idles perfect. I bought it 2 years ago from the original owner, and he did all the mods. The paint and graphics were done at an auto body shop with automotive paint, not rattle canned. It actually looks great. At least they'll see you coming!

2. 1990 650 SX all stock, complete, motor seized last year, everything else is there. Picture is from last year when it was running. Motor is now pulled and on the shelf in the garage. Everything is included, great parts ski!

Have clear titles and reg's for both skis. Cover for one of them

Will post pictures in the next post once I get them linked.

Eric J
    973-219-4709
    Last edited by jerseyjeeps; 09-01-2005, 09:25 AM. Reason: Added Pictures

Re: Pair of Kawasaki 650 SX Stand Ups in NJ $1500/BO

sounds like a nice pair, I may be interested in one of them.

you can email pictures to kevin.kubit@gmail.com

Comment

Please send me some pix and detailsd on the blown up ski.
      Where in jersey are you?

Mike

Comment

Here is one pic of the parts ski when it was running. Its now under a tarp behind the garage and I wasnt able to take any new pictures. I also remembered that it has an aftermarket upright and also a K+N filter, so its not completely stock. I am located at Lake Hopatcong, which is Morris County, NJ. My town is Landing, 07850

Comment

Here are a few pics I just took of the modified ski. This ski runs out 100% and its in very good shape with the right mods (so I am told) I used it all last week on vacation with no problems at all. No reasonable offer refused. I would rather not winterize and store this thing again.

Comment

Jersey jeeps, i just sent you an email.

Comment

The $300 Parts Ski has been sold. Looking for any and all reasonable offers for the modified (pink) one. EJ

Comment

Working...
              X