Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBT Lever Link & Pin Guide Compatibility

Bryan

I would like to purchase the following items from sbt: Lever Link, Pin retainer/Guides, power valve rebuild kit. But first I would like to know more technical details regarding each.

1.)Lever Link- Would this lever link be compatible to my 99xl1200 limited ski? My valves are still in its original state. My ski still has the 66E-1131S-01-00 valve part no. How much is each?

2.)Pin Retainers/Guides- Same question,Would this be compatible to my 99xl1200 limited ski ?How much is each?

3.)Power Valve Rebuild Kit-What parts are included in this kit? (circlip?, oil seal?, gasket?)

4.)Power Valve Slack-the service manual indicates a range of 0.5-1.5mm(0.02-0.06in). What slack does sbt recommend with this lever link.

*I am assumuming that the lever link and other parts listed above would be compatible to my 01xlt.

I own two 66v engines(99xll1200 & 01xlt) and replacing all six valve assemble's is just too expensive at the moment. I'm glad that your company provides alternative solutions for ski owners like me. I can easily do the job myself. Thanks

Paul T.
    99xll1200
    01xlt1200

1 & 2 are the same thing, yes they are compatible, $22 each.

The rebuild kits are just the cover gaskets.

The links have nothing to do with the slack.

Comment

Working...
    X