95 WaveRaider 1100 For Sale in MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 WaveRaider 1100 For Sale in MO

Selling my 95 WaveRaider 1100. It needs a starter ($200), so it won't start, but the engine turns over freely by hand. It is in good shape, not alot of nicks or scratches, but there are a few. I think it's got around 170ish hours on it, and has never been ran in salt water. It is completely stock with a 96 seat. Make me an offer on it.
    Attached Files

Re: 95 WaveRaider 1100 For Sale in MO

I need one for parts not really interested in the bike just the motor,I would buy the whole thing, would you take 500

Comment

I'd really like to get $1000. I'll fix it before I'd sell it for any less.

Comment

whats wrong with the ski, would you sell the ski for 750, is it cosmetic damage or motor trouble let me know I can pick it up after the first of the year if we can come up with a price thats good for both of us.Thank you

Comment

read the thread dude.. needs a starter :P

Comment

Yeah, it just needs a starter, and the front electronic cover bolted back on the engine... The body is in EXCELLENT shape for a 10yr old ski. Good shine, and very little fade on the plastics. Definitley no big chunks out of the gelcoat or anything...

Comment

If at all possible contact me tomorrow around noon or so so I can figure out where to get the bike, cell is 217 725 3174, thanks

Comment

Working...
              X