Runs Great
    111 Hours
    Mechanic Owned
    NO TITLE
    $1200

kylecrago@hotmail.com

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...photo_0008.jpg

Re: Kawi Ultra 150 00' NJ 4Sale

and its NOT stolen? When did you lose the title.

Comment

new jersey doesn't require a title for boats under 12 or 13 foot. i forget the exact number. but it does sound fishy.
      <a href="http://www.paintballpromotions.com/member/80972" target="_blank">http://www.paintballpromotions.com/member/80972</a>

Comment

Who would sell a 2000 ultra for 1200 dollars??
        FS: 1999 XP Limited 0 hours on new top end and rebuilt carbs!!!

Comment

Obviously i would *******, keep your ****** up comments to yourself.Yeah no title in nj under 16ft so whatever ill type up a bill of sale n get it notorized to sell it IF you wana be a ******* girl about it.
          Serious Inquries Only! No forum faggots
          Last edited by Technical Support; 09-19-2005, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Comments like these are inappropriate, and this type of immature behaviour is not welcome here. First and only warning.
            SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
            We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
            Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

yeah u girl. i thought this site blocked curse words. might wanna check into that TS. i'm in neptune and i'm interested but i wanna test ride, comp test and notorized bill of sale. also can you pm me the vin number so i can check up on it. thanks
              <a href="http://www.paintballpromotions.com/member/80972" target="_blank">http://www.paintballpromotions.com/member/80972</a>

Comment

I had to add those new words to the list.
                SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
                We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
                Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

You know, I was interested in the ski. But, after reading the comments you made over a small criticism makes me think that whoever purchases the ski will probably recieve the same treatment if something breaks. I mean no disrespect and may be wrong, but that is the general impression you just gave.

Comment

hey kyle, just in case you didnt know 1200 is a great deal, and if you are serious and its a legit deal then yea I wish to be th guy buying, but out of my experience with boats, most deals to good to be true dont exist. I just wanted a little history on the ski. I have encountered problems like this before, such as a 'boat engine ebay dealer' selling 'every single kind of engine possible' at 'low-low prices'. He was selling engines like 40 horse yama 2-stroke outboards for 1 grand new when the retail is 3.6 grand. Turned out that he was later charged for fraud and banned from ebay along with fines.

When you're buying a big expense such as a boat, you want to make sure that you're not going to have the police wanting to check the VIN #, its just common sense to ask questions like that. I didnt mean to offend you, but you didnt need to lash back so hard. Good luck selling your ski.

Comment

kylecrago You have mail.

Comment

Nah i deal with nitpicky people all day and i DONT have to have time to do it on here... i sold the ski, i didnt clean it, or fix it, or anything, no hassle because you know what the buyer was the same way, no bullshit, as is, no title, SOLD. yes in todays world you gotta watch your *** make sure things are good before you dump a load of money on a as is situation. ultimatley i priced the jetski to sell fast and it did no questions asked 1200 thanx l8r srry if i snapped at you but i heard that ? every single time i said the ski was for sale

Comment

kylecrago

Well thats my luck a day late and a dallor short.....

Comment

Working...
                          X