Happy with my Kawasaki 1200 Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy with my Kawasaki 1200 Engine

Just wanted to relay my experience with SBT. I had a a blown cylinder on a 2002 Kawasaki 1200 STX-R on only the 3rd time I rode it after buying used from a private seller that wasn't 100% forthcoming with all of the mods he had made on the jetski. After breaking it down, I found that I needed a new engine. I decided on an SBT Premium engine. I felt that the extra $300 was worth the extra year of no-fault warranty, plus you get the gasket kit worth around $50 plus a quart of breakin oil. Since the Kawi 1200 is a core first engine I had to pack and send in my engine first which cost me about $55 Fedex. It got there in 2 days. When I called SBT, their guy told me it would be 7-10 business days and as promised it was sent out in about 9 days and I got it the next day. It took me a couple of days to get it reassembled and installed after which I took it out and followed the break-in procedure. It ran great and now I finally have the piece of mind that if anything else happens to it in the next 2 years, I'm covered and my only cost will be a little time and about $50 to get another engine.

Thanks SBT for a great experience!
    Bobby C.
    2002 1200 STX-R (Running Great with New SBT Engine) :D

Re: Happy with my Kawasaki 1200 Engine

No, thank you!
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X