• Show
Clear All

• 94 SL750 & Trailer for sale $1600.00

94 Sl750
    35 to 40 hrs on SBT motor
    Single Galvanized trailer included
    Columbus, Georgia
    $1600.00

Its a 94 model that I bought online in 01 from one of the staff here at SBT. It had a brand new SBT engine in it, oil pump block off kit, 3 fuel pumps. It had carbs from an SL780 on it so they only have the one fuel line input into each one and the OP Vortex FA. I broke it in as per the instructions and have logged between 35 to 40hrs. since I bought it.

Mods I have done:
    1: Installed OP rideplate.
    2: Installed finger trigger in place of the thumb lever.

Other items I have done:
    1: Pulled oil tank, but will include it with the sale.
    2: Added a resistor in the CDI so the MFD oil indicator would show full.
    3: Pulled fuel tank and all fuel pumps and lines this past summer to clean and resetup with custom pump bracket and secured all lines with SS hose clamps.

The ski has ran very well since I have had it. Its good for around 47 to 50 mph @ up to around 6200 RPM. I have maintained it well and have kept it polished, waxed and covered since I have had it. The hull looks good, but does have some scratches and dings in it. The only problem it has is the MFD is toast and the lanyard has seen better days.

I will be including my single galvanized trailer with it. I have a 2" coupler on it and will include the 1 7/8 that i took off of it. It does not have a wench on it. Tires are in good shape as well as the bearings.

Please email me at carver1102@yahoo.com if you are interested. Put "sbt jetski" in the subject line.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by williemon; 11-01-2005, 01:36 PM. Reason: add picture

Re: 94 SL750 & Trailer for sale $1600.00

Bump Bump

Comment

Working...
    X