92 seadoo XP w/trailer/cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 seadoo XP w/trailer/cover

I have to many skis.........up for grabs is a great running 92 seadoo XP with cover & trailer(trailer has a retractable tow bar and third snap down wheel, turns into a dolly for easy storage). Rebuilt engine with low hours. Body in great shape. Oil pump blocked so you have to self mix(not going to blow another engine, lol).....origional paperwork/manual. $1300:emoticont
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mphsjeep; 10-04-2005, 02:37 PM.

Re: 92 seadoo XP w/trailer/cover

$1300:emoticonw ....mphsjeep@yahoo.com, email is the best way to get me....thanks!
    Last edited by mphsjeep; 10-02-2005, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Final price drop to avoid winterizing and hopefully getting this ski out of the yard, $1200......come get it please, lol:emoticond

Comment

Yes the ski is still here....thanks:o

Comment

Might be a fun little wave jumper if it were closer to FL. TTT for you.
          96 Raider 1100 - ProTec ride plate & Extended nozzle, R&D Intake grate
          TS-built 97 GP1200 'sky high' edition

Comment

It is a great jumper and when you do a tail stall everyone looks at ya and goes:emoticonb

Comment

I also have a 92 Seadoo xp and i prefer it over almost any ski, it is so light and smal that i can be on smooth water and just start bunny hopping, also gets some pretty good air.

Comment

Sold...thanks for the positive comments:beer

Comment

Working...
                X