1986 X2 For Sale $350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 X2 For Sale $350

Motor runs great....It's a lot of fun ... I know it's at the end of the season for some people but others ride year around. It does have a crack in the left side of the hull but it has been repaired pretty well i'd say (does not leak). I'm in Hot Springs, AR so if you want to come look feel free to. I'll get some better pics tomorrow.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by waterboy2; 10-15-2005, 10:27 PM.

Re: 1986 X2 For Sale $350

Hi,
    Besides the crack, are there any other issues with the ski? Also is it missing any parts? The picture does not show the seats.
    Thanks

Comment

No nothing else is wrong...i've got all the parts including the seat. If you would like i'll send you some more pics!

Thanks
      Justin

Comment

here's a couple...i have more
        Attached Files

Comment

Hey Justin,
          Thanks for the pics. Looks like a nice machine. A couple more questions, How fast does she run? Also, how is accelleration out of the hole? And does it come with a trailer?
          Thanks,
          Tim
          Last edited by goin_divin; 10-12-2005, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Re: 1986 X2 For Sale $300

HOw fast is it? I think stock it runs 35 to 40 on a gps...pretty good out of the hole ... it's a 650 so don't expect it to jerk your arms off ... It's just a lot of fun to ride. no, no trailer comes with it i've just been puttin it in the back of my truck with a homemade skid (which you can have if you want it). Come and get it.

Justin
            Last edited by waterboy2; 10-15-2005, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Fellow that was going to buy it backed out temporarily so anybody interested in a possible trade?

Comment

here is a short vid of me starting and stopping it twice. taken with my cell phone so it shouldn't be a huge file.

Justin

Comment

Working...
                X