No announcement yet.

Jet Pump Leak tester (P/N 295 000 085)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jet Pump Leak tester (P/N 295 000 085)

yea it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Riixxii
      you blast so many peoples methods on this forum it isn't even funny. I went back and did a little backround and read every post you've responded to. Others should too! Your a dick.
      Seems to me that you have obviously been talking to yourself in a mirror! You are the one who started the "don't do it the way you are supposed to" crap.......Take a long hard look at every post that you have made here lately, you are the jackass who started this flaming war! Go read your own posts, it seems that you have a real problem with having to eat your own words....You refuse to......You are the one who has been "blasting" away here, go and check!

The people on this forum know exactly who I am, I have met many face to face, and many times......

Everyone learns something here, I have learned that, you, Riixxii, are an egotisitcal, backyard, shadetree. When the proper methods are provided, you want to argue.....

Geez, you even started to argue with Bill O'Neal on one post... or did you forget that????

Oh, and no one ever said that I wasn't a dick....I'm not here to be your buddy, nor would I want to be!
      Last edited by John Kubiak; 10-07-2005, 04:20 AM.
      John Kubiak
      Powersports Technical Training Professional
      Las Vegas, Nevada
      Sea-Doo Tech 13736
      PWC Tech since 1988 (22 years)
      PowerSports since 1976 (34 years)
      NEVER BUY TIRES AT A "BLOW-OUT" SALE
      Please do not use Private Messaging, use the forums.

Comment

Can anyone disagree? I have the utmost respect for Bill O'Neal, he responds to posts quickly and without reserve. I would also think that he listens to methods and uses those and/or tries them and either puts them to shop use or doesn't. EVERY shop uses shortcuts. Or you refer to them as "shadetree". "backyard" Whatever. I'll ask you one question and if you answer truthfully for all the forum viewers I'll leave you and your posts alone FOREVER. During the winterization season do all "non shadetree" dealers pressure and vacuum test their pumps and/or gearcases before refilling or only if there is water present? A seal is a seal: why would it not leak before draining but need to be tested before filling?:emoticoni

Comment

There's nor argument here - it's a SIMPLE procedure that is skipped MEARLY because a person is LAZY or CHEAP.

The o-ring is easily pinched during assembly. It should be checked, period.

There is no other right answer. There is no other reasoning. There is nothing to disagree about. If it's not done, see above, PERIOD.

Calling respected members with 1000x the knowledge of yourself a 'dick' is not tolerated. You are a rank amatuer and it shows in your postings. I suggest you stick to asking questions, you clearly have little to no actual experience with proper procedures.
          SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
          We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
          Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

My little to no experience will stick to asking questions :emoticonb Where is the "professional" advice on RXP Blown SC Clutches by dontcare4urshyt posted on 9-8-2005? Some of us that have no "clue" as to what we are doing need to know if all other dealers are pulling engines or not. I mean if it is the proper procedure and all. Do we need to pull engines and clean the screens????

Comment

Rix,
              Go buy a shop manual. You are quickly loosing support Arguing with John, bill and perterbing tech support not to mention the rest of us is no way to win friends and influence people.

Comment

Originally posted by Riixxii
                My little to no experience will stick to asking questions :emoticonb Where is the "professional" advice on RXP Blown SC Clutches by dontcare4urshyt posted on 9-8-2005? Some of us that have no "clue" as to what we are doing need to know if all other dealers are pulling engines or not. I mean if it is the proper procedure and all. Do we need to pull engines and clean the screens????
                i was reading this, and i want to know the name of the shop you work for. if you are so confident in your work you wont have a problem telling us where you work. as for me i wouldn`t let you touch my weed eater. dealers like yours are an example of why no one takes their skis back to their dealers for service. bad thing is your shop is probably one of those shops that charges $150+ for a pwc winterization......IDIOT
                Last edited by outdrive man; 10-19-2005, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Why don't you get yourself some "book learnin'" outdrive man and learn how to spell. Or didn't they teach you that in SKOOL. And as for the winterization price, your shop don't make **** for money with all your flushing and filling the ski with antifreeze bullshit. You say you do over 350 skis a season? At that rate, with filling each one with a 50/50 mix, pressure testing every one, and then winterizing all your "boats" you must just about break even huh? Your labor to job cost must be astronomical not to mention shop supplies. Are you jealous that all my product is done right and you spend so much extra time and effort on a process that doesn't make any money and has you barely scrapin' by? And with a name like outdrive man, stick to what you think you know, outdrives!! Ha Ha. The bottom line is this: when my storage customers come out for the spring, they run just like they did in the fall when they brought them in. Some even better "cause I also do my service in the fall, I don't put them in a snowbank for months and then do the service because I'm slow. And I'll put 15 years experience behind that. Do you even get below zero temperatures where you are? Are you even in the frost belt? Ohio, hell we were there last January and there wasn't even any SNOW!!! Get a life brutha. What you got for a sled?

Comment

as for my snowmobiles i have a 2004 arctic cat f7 efi snow pro as well as my beater, a 1998 polaris indy 500. so yes, it does freeze in ohio idiot. funny thing is last january the ice on lake erie was abnormally thick. i normally refuse to argue with morons but you have pissed me off. as far as being SLOW we currently have 12 technitians. we encuorage our guys not to cut corners if this cuts into potential profits so be it, honesty is a bi$ch. on a winterization we aim for a next day turn around www.dubbertsoutdrive.com 60,000 sq feet of heated storage. one million plus in p and a with mercury marine alone last year, so no i dont "barley scrape by" the only reason i service pwc is that we have a local sea doo dealership that has business practices identical to what yours sound like. the boaters in my area refuse to have their equipment serviced there, the skis normally came back worse off than when they went in, something that i am sure you are used to. your are a rip off artist. why dont you say the name of the shop you work at. i would love to speak with you service manager (as i am sure that you do not have a leadership role) i would love to tell him of the fashion that you are represnting their facility. it is obvious that we all know where to stay away from. as for profit, i do quite well for myself doing things correctly the first time, as well as staying very competitive pricewise. i feel that my reputation is more important in the long run than short term gains, by the way you sound you wont be in this field very long, i just wish i didn`t have to read all the bad advice you give on here. i did go to m.m.i. and i work for a facility that my father opened over 20 years ago we are still here after all this time, while shops and people like you come and go. now if my personal ethics and attention to detail are a poor representation of "over educated book worm technitians" then i will take comfort in the fact that when a boat (pwc) leaves our shop it is repaired correctly. as for you i make it a habit to ignore idiots so i will no longer be listening to you. DUBBERT OUT.
                    Last edited by outdrive man; 10-20-2005, 12:14 AM.

Comment

When reinstalling the bolts for the jetpump, what is the best way to clean out the threads of that white powder and old locknut stuff to beable to touque properly?

Comment

Use a wire brush.
                        Bill O'Neal <br>
                        WCM
                        <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

Working...
                        X