1990 Kawasaki TS650 and Single Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Kawasaki TS650 and Single Trailer

Vehicle DescriptionThe Jetski comes with the trailer and we will most likely not separate. The Jetski needs a new top end. The trailer needs nothing. It is a 1990 unknown mfr trailer. The bunks are in good shape, the tires are good and the lights all work. It has a clear title as does the jetski (we did get a title for the jetski when we registered it in PA). The winch works fine.

The jetski is a 1990 Kawasaki Tandem Sport 650. My nephew pickup up some debris while he was out and damaged the engine. It needs a new top end according to him. Please call if you need further information.

I am selling this for my nephew. If you need further information, please call Richie at (610) 587-7299. This trailer and jetski are in Stowe, PA (near Pottstown) and is ready to go whenever you are. We may deliver within a 50 mile radius for $1.00/mile (gas is way expensive).

Richie is looking for $300 for the whole setup. Please call with questions. Better quality pictures available by email. rafjaime@aol.com

Thanks!
    Attached Files

mailto:rafjaime@aol.com
Working...
X