96' Tigershark Daytona 770's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96' Tigershark Daytona 770's

I have two 96' Daytona 770's that I have had for the last couple of summers but I ended up getting some newer three seaters. So they must go to make room on the dock for the new ones.

#1 $2000
    I purchased from a guy in FL that let it sit since new and the motor/carbs and pump were rusty and in very bad shape so I stripped it clean and put in a SBT engine, new carbs, new jetpump including updated driveshaft and the 97' stailess steel stator unlike the aluminum part that comes stock and wears out quickly, new electrical stator, new trim motor and new starter. I also installed a Black Magic scoop grate and primer kits in the carbs for easy starting. I have rode it the last two summers with only changeing the spark plugs once a year and greaseing the driveshaft fitting after every ride. It has around 50-100 Hrs of run time on it and is in great mechanical and cosmetic condition. It also comes with the factor cover.

#2 $1700
    I have owend this ski longer than the other about four summers. I rebuilt the engine when I first got it and it ran fine the first year but on the second year I got water in the fuel from a marina and scored a piston so I rebuilt the top end with a SBT kit and also installed the driveshaft upgrade, Black Magic scoop grate and primer kit. I also rebuilt the jet pump with all new bearings and seals and a new stator from the 97' Daytona's that is stainless steel rater than aluminum like the 96'. The starter also went out that year and was replaced with a SBT one. It has about 100-125 Hrs of use and it is also in great condition. It also comes with a factor cover.

Double gavanized trailer that is sized for three seaters. $800

I also have single trailers avalible if ony one ski is needed $300-$500
    Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.
Working...
X