Pwc For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pwc For Sale

This 2004 Yamaha GP1300R is no more than 7 months off the showroom with over 4 months left of warranty. It has been to all it's services early and has barely been broken in, it only has 21.4 hours. It includes a trailor, Yamaha cover, Yamaha anchor, tools, 2 matching neoprene jackets L/M, and about $120 in extra fluids and lubes. This is a must sell and reasonably priced at $7500 O.B.O. Please call me at (561) 358-0495 and ask for Josh to make an offer. Like I said, this is a must sell and no reasonable offer will be denied.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vertigowpb1; 11-06-2005, 11:22 PM. Reason: adding something

Re: Pwc For Sale

come on....someone make an offer.

Comment

If I were in the market to buy...I would definately look at it.Looks like a very nice ski at a nice price..
      Visit www.pwctoday.com for techical help

Comment

Well, if you decide to get into the market or know someone who is....please let me know. I can really do a good price. If you are interested yourself, maybe the price might get you in the market. I have an outstanding offer for $6,500. If someone beats that by $1 they own it.

Comment

I've got too many as it is.I have my XLL1200 sitting in the front yard(with a blown #2 cyl) and have had 3 people stop and offer to buy it.Next time someone stops buy,I will direct them to this thread.

Plus I have the blaster that is getting a nice new fresh motor...760 :) ,and I own half of a 98 gp1200

I have the one guys number...I'll give him a call and see if it is in his price range for you.

NP in advance...

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

skraggy What do you have to get for the XLL1200 sitting in the front yard(with a blown #2 cyl)???? I will be in florida in 2 weeks I could pick it up when I go by on my way to south florida...

Lvnspeed@bellsouth.net

Comment

Originally posted by Vertigowpb1
                Well, if you decide to get into the market or know someone who is....please let me know. I can really do a good price. If you are interested yourself, maybe the price might get you in the market. I have an outstanding offer for $6,500. If someone beats that by $1 they own it.
                Ok everybody, I'll ask....

Why is $6,501 that much better than $6,500????

Comment

Originally posted by ShowMePro1200
                  Ok everybody, I'll ask....

Why is $6,501 that much better than $6,500????
                  Thank you
                  *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
                  Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean people aren't talking about you

Comment

It was said to express that if someone can beat the price I will go with them.

Comment

Thanks!
                      I called him....said i was out of his pricerange.

lvnspeed.......email being sent

Comment

whats his price range?

Comment

whats his price range?
                          Not much obviously....he tried talking me down on the XLL also by $1500.I'm already selling it for almost $1000 under NADA average retail.

Average retail on yours showed as $7300 just FYI....but thats average.Yours looks to be in very good shape,so you should at leat be able to get that.

Comment

Well I have it up for $7000 and then $6500 and no one has showed interest. I wish someone would. It would really help me out.

Comment

Working...
                            X