GP1300R For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP1300R For Sale

I am trying to do some spring cleaning in the fall......If anyone is interested please either email me at Vertigowpb@aol.com or call me at (561) 358-0495. These are all for sale. The price is asking and I will take offers.

- 2 - G-Tech Pro (the old black one) still in the box in factory wrapping. Never opened once. $60

- Full billet grill kit for a 99-03 mustang...including the lower billet insert, the grill insert, and the insert for the hood. All for $100

- 2004 Yamaha GP1300R Waverunner. Still has 4 month of factory warranty with extended available. Barely used with only 21.4 hours on it. Barely broken in, has been serviced twice and runs perfect. only 7 months out of show room. This jet ski includes a single trailor with oversized tires for a smoother ride, 2 matching neoprene jackets, a Yamaha cover, Yamaha anchor, matching dock lines, tool kit, and over $100 in lubes and fluids. Never in salt water. $7,500

- 2002 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro, sport package, body kit, dual chrome exhaust, only 45k with full bumper to bumper warranty to 75k. Too many options to list. $21,000

- Trophies - I have over $1200 worth of trophies that were meant for a car show that got cancelled. I am willing to take the loss and get rid of them for $700 O.B.O.......if you want a breakdown of all the trophies just ask.

- 18" Diablo Vienna Chrome wheels with 2 month old tires. Never scratched or knicked at all. 5 lug universal $800 O.B.O.
Working...
X