Should I buy a 98 Tigershark 1000 for $1200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I buy a 98 Tigershark 1000 for $1200

A guy near me has a 98 TS 1000 for sale he only wants $1200 for it he has a Sea Doo 3d and a double trailer he wants one of my single trailers and the $1200. I get his double also. How much is this ski really worth. Sorry If I posted in the wrong area.

Re: Should I buy a 98 Tigershark 1000 for $1200

Is it a 1000R or a 1000L? Nada.com list them for around $2600-2700 each in average condition. Not making a recommendation on it, just giving some info. Goto NADA.COM and click on consumer and then boats and check it out. You can get most boat values there.

Comment

So...is the hull stuffed with $5 bills? The guy bought a Sea Doo 3D - his credability is SHOT! Who knows what mechanical shape the TS is in. (i'm just teasing, but do take a good hard look at the quality of the ski. it's not a lot of money in the ski world but it can turn into a lot if it requires endless parts and labor to get it running right.)
      96 Raider 1100 - ProTec ride plate & Extended nozzle, R&D Intake grate
      TS-built 97 GP1200 'sky high' edition

Comment

Do not trust NADA prices for out of production watercraft such as Polaris and Tigershark.

What it is really worth is dependant upon what a PWC dealership is willing to give for it in trade, which is much less than ( if anything) what NADA states as the "value".

Personally, I wouldn't buy it. You could never repair it for less than it is worth in good condition should something go wrong with it.
        Bill O'Neal <br>
        WCM
        <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

Working...
        X