Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Like New 98 GTX Limited

Posting this for a friend:

“This is a mint 98 GTXL three seater that comes with a nice single trailer. I went completely through this boat. It was rebuilt 9 hours ago with a new oem crank, new oem Seadoo pistons 1 first over. Carbs were completely rebuilt with new jetting for a set of Fly's air filters. The boat is perfectly tunned and completely stock except for the filters and jet kit. Includes a new set of outerwares for the filters. After proper break on this boat it ran 60.5 mph at 7080 rpms with a stock 907 prop. With a Solas 15/20 Concord the boat ran 61.9 mph at 7090 rpms. Today it ran 63.3 at 7110 using a 15/21 Concord. This would easily out run most stock XPL's, and doesn't lose any speed in rough water. The boat will be sold with the stock prop. Every item works 100 % on this boat, speedo, digital dash, gauges, reverse. Paint is mint, no fade, always garaged covered. It does include a cover, and some towing items for kids that I will throw in if wanted. Ski runs great on any fuel octane. Inside of the hull is very clean and the paint on the motor is in mint condition. Prop and pump is like new. Was going to sell for $3500, but I would let a winter price of $3000 for the package right now. ”

Ski is located in MS near Jackson.

For pics and questions you can email him at:
    YudLuz2@aol.com
    Last edited by J-SkiDaddy; 11-22-2005, 01:13 PM. Reason: add FS to title
    2000 Fercho Modded Stage 2 GPR
    1998 XPL w/Dean's Team 1050

Re: FS Like New 98 GTX Limited

Sold !!!!
    2000 Fercho Modded Stage 2 GPR
    1998 XPL w/Dean's Team 1050

Comment

Working...