98 Gtxl $1000.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 Gtxl $1000.00

For sale. 1997.5 Seadoo GSXL 951. New custom paint job. Needs top end otherwise ok. Galvanized trailer included. $1000.00
    Last edited by WATERCRAFTSERVICES; 12-09-2005, 08:16 PM.
    WATERCRAFT SERVICES. PROVIDING THE RESIDENTS OF HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS WITH QUALITY WORK ON THEIR PWC AT A FAIR PRICE.

Re: 98 Gtxl $1000.00

do you have pics?
    i am in galveston how far away are you

Comment

Seadoohx. I pmed you. Dont know if it went through. Give me a call. 281-850-1120
      WATERCRAFT SERVICES. PROVIDING THE RESIDENTS OF HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS WITH QUALITY WORK ON THEIR PWC AT A FAIR PRICE.

Comment

Post pic's for all to see. It might help sales.

Comment

I would post pics if i could. Camera problems right now. Pics to come soon.

Comment

Who did the paint ?
            2000 Fercho Modded Stage 2 GPR
            1998 XPL w/Dean's Team 1050

Comment

Have no idea

Comment

I think I talked to you a few weeks ago, I will be interested in a few you have just have to wait a month or so. And its this ski a GTXL ? Cant find anything on a GTXL. You have two of them right? And Two 1999 sea doo's that need work right?

Comment

GTX Limiteds ( commonly reffered to as GTXL's) were made starting in 1998 and have 951 engines in them. They are 3 seaters, usually maroon colored with white decks.

A complete engine swap by a PWC shop using an SBT engine will cost you about $1800.00 or so.
                  Bill O'Neal <br>
                  WCM
                  <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

We called this guy today and its a white motor GSX, not a 98 GTXL.
                    2000 Fercho Modded Stage 2 GPR
                    1998 XPL w/Dean's Team 1050

Comment

Sorry guys. Was posted as a GTXL it is a GSXL. Post corrected.

Comment

If it's a white 951 you still have it wrong. If the ski is a grey hull it's a 1997.5 GSX-L, not a 1998. Many were mearly titled 1998 craft, but they are not. Only the purple hulled silver 951 GSX-Ls were 1998+.
                        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
                        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
                        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical Support
                          If it's a white 951 you still have it wrong. If the ski is a grey hull it's a 1997.5 GSX-L, not a 1998. Many were mearly titled 1998 craft, but they are not. Only the purple hulled silver 951 GSX-Ls were 1998+.
                          Ok so its a white motor? So that makes it a GSX limited right?

Comment

Correct

Comment

Perfect.
                              SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
                              We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
                              Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X