2000 Seadoo GTS $250.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Seadoo GTS $250.00

For sale. 2000 model Seadoo GTS hull with all electrics, gauges,steering and tanks inside. No motor or pump. Nice hull and seat.
    WATERCRAFT SERVICES. PROVIDING THE RESIDENTS OF HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS WITH QUALITY WORK ON THEIR PWC AT A FAIR PRICE.

Re: 2000 Seadoo GTS $250.00

If everything but the motor comes with it Ill buy it for 200 and can pick it up on Thursday depending on where you are located. Call me at 979-337-1341. Thats my work cell, let me know if you can do it. Let me know soon though, Its the end of year rush and things are hectic at work.

Thanks!!

Comment

I am looking for misc 2000 and up gts and gti parts starting with an mpem 278-000-930 and a fuel gauge for a 2000 gti. Please email if you have anything. Thanks Mike jf650sx@juno.com

Comment

Mike 5000 you have mail.
        WATERCRAFT SERVICES. PROVIDING THE RESIDENTS OF HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS WITH QUALITY WORK ON THEIR PWC AT A FAIR PRICE.

Comment

Sorry That I am writing about something unrelated to this thread, but I'm new and I can't figure out how to start a new thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I was trying to get in touch with watercraftservices. I have a question about the 550 to 750 conversion. I was wondering how you (watercraftservices) got the pump to hook up. Did you just blue print it and use a specific impeller or did you use the 750 pump.

any help with how to start a new thread or the 550 to 750 conversion would be much appreciate. Thanks.

Comment

You go to the section you want to post in and click New Topic, just like you hit New Reply.
            SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
            We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
            Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
            X