exit cooling line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exit cooling line

I have a 99 xp Ltd which has loose the line that exits the cooling water from the botom of the engine, so i dont know where this cooling line exits the pwc, could you please help me with it
    Thanks a lot for your kind help
    :emotisun

Re: exit cooling line

the hose that comes from the bottom of the exhaust or the engine ? if its the one on the bottom of the engine, its just a drain hose for excess water. It should connect close to where the 1/2 water line enters from the pump housing.

Comment

Could this help ?
      Attached Files

Comment

maybe if we could read it, im just joking.......try extremepowersports.com for a oem diagram

Comment

If you look at the back of your XP next to the jetpump unit, you will see a tube with threads inside of it. This is where you connect a garden hose to flush the motor. This is the water exit fitting. Look inside of the hull and you will see a barbed fitting so water can come out at this flush fitting when the engine cooling exit line hose is attached to the fitting. That water exit hose comes from the 1/2 inch brass fitting that is under the exhaust pipe chamber at the front of the motor.
          Bill O'Neal <br>
          WCM
          <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

:D I try to explain better, i am looking for the exit line that run from the bottom of the block, i think that it lets the cooling water from the cilinders go out somewhere, this line is loose rigth now and i have looked there is no plece to fit it on the jet pump, bvesides this machine has a bildge pump, do you know if there a place where this loose line could fit onto that pump?
            I have the manual for that machne but i dont find the exit fitting,
            thanks a lot for your kind reply and time to answer
            cheers:emotisun

Comment

thanks a lot to all of you i just found the **** exit is just under the steering cable, it is kind of difficult to get there i dont know how to fit my hand under there, i have a heavy hand

cheers:beer

Comment

Here is a tip. Place a tye-wrap onto the line before you install the line on the fitting. Place the hose onto the fitting. Slide the tye-wrap over the hose at the fitting and pull it tight. As this line is a low pressure water line, the tye wrap will be adequiet to hold the hose onto the fitting. Much easier than trying to tigthen a hose clamp in that tight of a space.
                Bill O'Neal <br>
                WCM
                <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

Working...
                X