97 Yamaha GP1200 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 Yamaha GP1200 For Sale

Have a 97 GP1200 for sale. The engine has a broken crankshaft and the stator section will need to be replaced due to the flywheel hitting it. Cylinders are fine. Cylinders and cases are pump gas ported by Riva. Girdled head with 41 cc domes. Also have the original head, which has never been used. Ported intake manifold, manifold spacer, V-force 2 reeds and cages, 47mm Buckshot modded carbs with Riva flame arrestors, Riva Cdi module, primer kit, runs premix, Skat Trak 12 vein magnum pump and swirl impeller, Riva/Bullet Marine ride plate, Protec intake grate, Riva trim tabs, Riva Sponsons, hydroturf mats and a Jet Trim seat cover. Hull is in great shape. Engine is completely disassembled and in a heated garage. Boat has always been in a heated garage until this summer when I got a new Rxp. Also have a two place shorelander trailer. Cover for the ski included also. Before the crank broke it was a 66 mph ski with great accelleration.

A new crank, rods, bearings, pistons and a stator assy. should be all that is needed along with a primer, which has dried out and doesn't pump currently. I live in central Ilinois. Make a fair offer and it's yours.

Re: 97 Yamaha GP1200 For Sale

You probably would be better off to part it out. (to get more $ out of it)

Let me know if you want to sell the reeds/spacers.
    J-me
    05 Bayliner 175
    98 GP 1200 Yamaha factory support hull, Lamey engine, Skat pump

Comment

I'm interested. Email me more info, and what your looking to get for the ski and trailer.

Comment

Here are some pics just taken today.
        Attached Files

Comment

I am interested. Please email me some info, price, location.

Thanks
          Carl
          jetskidude@comcast.net

Comment

i am interested. How much and where is the ski located. My email is smitch022002@yahoo.com thanks

Comment

Just got en email from Mark, he wants $2500 for the GP1200R. It's more than i'm willing to spend so I thought I would post the price for other interested parties.

Comment

I figured $2000 for the ski and $500 for the trailer was a fair price. Would like to get rid of it. Any reasonable offer would be considered. Feel free to call @ 309-682-1300. I'm in central Illinois.

Comment

Working...
                X