my 96 Kawasaki 900 ZXI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 96 Kawasaki 900 ZXI.

Well I recently Purchased my First PWC a 96 KAWASAKI 900 ZXI, I have not taken it out as of yet, I need to Get a Trailer First, But My only other Experience with a PWC was a 94 Sea doo my POPS had it was a Blast and did the Job although I am told my Kawasaki should be alot Quicker, I want to see if you guys can give me any tips on what to Expect from this Machine should it be as stable in the water as that Sea doo I drove? it was almost impossibly to Overturn, Which I like because I will have the Women on the Back LOL ..
    Secondly, what mods should I look into please be specific as I am a NOOB when it comes to PWC , I understand they make Ride plates etc, what would that do to my PWC ?? anything else I should look into? Thanks Guys!

Re: my 96 Kawasaki 900 ZXI.

I haven't personally ridden the ZXI, but I've been told that it is a fairly nice machine. I was also told that this machine tends to porpoise, but can't confirm/deny that.

As for mods, go to pwctoday.com and find "the penguin". He's a real nice fella that lives north of Galveston Island, and has some experience with the 900/1100 ZXI.

Comment

Re: my 96 Kawasaki 900 ZXI.

I love my zxi! The only problem i have had with mine has been the seal down on the trim motor shaft has gone bad and ruined my trim motor! You will find out that the trim motor is a problem with this ski if not taken care of! You will also want to get a ride plate. Good luck and be safe!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X