Kaw Ultra 150 or Yamaha GP1300R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaw Ultra 150 or Yamaha GP1300R

If you had the option between these two skis, both 03 models, which would you choose?

Well, I own two Yamahas - and based on my experience with their dealers' "service" in the Houston area, I wouldn't buy another one.
    "Helping you make smart choices about your money - so you can live a better life."

Comment

I like my '99 GP1200 but based on my experience getting warranty repairs done, I wouldn't buy another one especially one with power valves. Take it in for warranty work in May get it back in September. I would not buy a Yamaha anything. Buy the Ultra or STXR.

Comment

I'd take the Yamaha. Phil, where in TX are you located?
        Texas Team Yamaha<br />#519 Novice <br />Region 5<br /><br /><a href="http://texasteamyamaha.com" target="_blank">Texas Team Yamaha</a>

Comment

Tyler area.....will either buy from shreveport, LA or college station, tx.

I have decided on the yamaha.
          SUZAN email me phl1331@cs.com
          thanks

Comment

Buy the 3 year extended service plan and sell it with a year left to go. Good luck.

[ July 01, 2003, 05:48 AM: Message edited by: uncle-buck ]
            "Helping you make smart choices about your money - so you can live a better life."

Comment

Hi Phil!

You have mail! [img]smile.gif[/img]
              Texas Team Yamaha<br />#519 Novice <br />Region 5<br /><br /><a href="http://texasteamyamaha.com" target="_blank">Texas Team Yamaha</a>

Comment

$400 more (MSRP) for fuel injection and 25 more 'ponies' is a bargain to me. I don't think the Kawi is 2006 compliant on emmisions either. I don't mind installing an aftermaket kit to keep the cylinders from eating the power valves for lunch, but then again, I do all my own wrenching so there is not much to consider. :D

Comment

Working...
                X