Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty

You guys open today?? I need to talk to a tech...I called your toll free #,,no one answered...

Re: Warranty

No, but you can post here and I'll help you when I can.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

XLT800...Lever link screw has backed out of the rear Power Valve shaft. Don't know if the pv has dropped down enough to contact the piston or ring...motor runs fine,,just down on rpms to 6,750...Thats what prompted me to start investigating the PV shaft coupler for play. When i removed the cables from the pully i found that the shaft turns freely. I pulled the PV cover plate as best I could and can see the screw sitting in the bottom of the housing. Engine purchased last August..

Comment

The collar on the valve prevents it from hitting even if the screw comes out, it's fine. Take the lever links out, clean the threads with carb or brake cleaner, use red loctite and reinstall the screw to hand tight. Your RPMS will recover when the valve is again allowed to lift.

Comment

I will have to remove exhaust system and replace gaskets..Who springs for the gaskets??

Comment

email me or call me on Monday (Bryan) and I'll send you everything. bryan@sbtontheweb.com

Comment

Working...
            X